Higher School Certificate (University Sumatera Utara Pathway Programme)
Designed for talented applicants who are not eligible for direct entry to the medical science undergraduate course. The one year course enables students to gain the subject-specific knowledge and skills required to embark onto degree-level studies. Designed for high school students who:
- Bridging course for students entering tertiary study back in Malaysia and overseas.
- Intend to “Top Up” poor SPM result.
The course lead to the acquisition of Higher School Certificate (HSC) which is recognized by the Ministry of Education Malaysia and Ministry of Education Indonesia. This certificate gives the right to students to get into medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, nursing, veterinary medicine and engineering programme at topmost universities in Indonesia.
The course in Indonesia start in June or July for the period of 2 semesters (one year). During first semester, students learn basic Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Indonesia Language. Then in second semester students learn advance Biology, Chemistry, Mathematic, Physics and English language.
• Malaysian Ministry of Education.
• Indonesian Ministry of Education.
• Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA).
• Higher Tertiary institutions in Malaysia and abroad.
• Location : Indonesia.
• Tuition Fee : Full scholarship.
• Duration : 12 months
• Hostel : Provided.